Top Big Island of Hawaii Cruises & Sailing
105 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "The team was amazing!! The effort they all took to make sure we were safe and had a great time!! The dolphins were absolutely amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Staff and crew were fantastic, and took great care of us all night. Great sunset cruise. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of spinner dolphins and later a mother humpback whale and her calf. The crew was friendly and informative. Covid-wise we felt very safe although it's outdoors and we were on a moving boat so the likelihood of getting Covid is pretty much 0. We highly recommend this excursion if you're there during humpback whale season."
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! The crew was very attentive and entertaining and the snorkeling was amazing. The most bang for our buck on our trip for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was awesome the crew were great and deserve a huge raise the best experience I could’ve had and will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing and had remedies on board for sea sickness. She was very knowledgeable and we had a great time. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We decided to finish out our vacation with this relaxing cruise at sunset. It was a perfect way to close out our trip. The staff was great and very attentive."
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING on last night 9/18. Mike and his crew. The Manta Rays were absolutely stunning."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , Captain Chuck An First Mate Elliott were fun an informative. We will continue to use Captain zodiac for all our snorkeling adventures. FYI, this is our fourth trip with Captain Zodiac."
* A traveler said: "Skylar and Shaylee are excellent and made the trip even more fun. Loved the snorkeling, the cliffs all enhanced by our guides."
* A traveler said: "I genuinely loved this experience! We saw dolphins but my favorite part was actually the snorkel at Captain Cook. Shelly and Jen (our captain and crew) were so awesome and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "At some point we thought we could not see the Wales but some one spot it and the Captain Bob waited for 25 minutes for whale to come back up. We thought he going to give up and we would not see the Wales.."
* A traveler said: "The crew were warm and friendly They took us to a great spot where we saw a lot of beautiful fish and my son thought he saw an octopus in the rocks down under the sea"
* A traveler said: "Best experience of our visit to Hawaii! Captain Brooke and Liz are awesome. Exceeded our high expectations"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Onomea Bay
- Banyan Drive
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Hiilawe Falls
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Keauhou Bay
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kolekole Falls
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Hualalai Volcano
- Rainbow Falls
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer