Top Big Island of Hawaii Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Journey back in time — when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged, fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands — on this 3-hour dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay. Travel 12 miles down the Kona Coast to the Captain Cook monument. Learn the many secrets of the Big Island as a local historian points out more than 50 points of interest along the way.
Experience the magical Hawaiian sunset from the water on this evening catamaran cruise from Anaehoomalu Bay. Set sail along the scenic Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline, sip a glass of wine as you gaze out across the Pacific, then relax on deck as you watch the sunset over the Big Island.
The white-sand beaches and volcanic landscapes of the Kohala Coast are even more atmospheric at sunset. With this tour, set sail at dusk and admire the views onboard a comfortable catamaran. As you cruise along the coast, sip a selection of wines, beers, and soft drinks, and tuck into a variety of tasty snacks.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Kona and round-out your day on the Big Island of Hawaii in style with a relaxing sunset cruise. Aboard a comfortable and spacious catamaran, take in the views as you sail along the Kona coastline and toast the sunset with an included beverage or two.
There are few places in all of Hawaii more historic than Kealakekua Bay, as it's the spot where Captain Cook was killed in a skirmish with native Hawaiians, and the Hawaiian monarch, King Kamehameha III was born just a few miles away. The history aside, it's also one of the best places to snorkel on the Big Island of Hawaii, and you'll have the chance to experience the beauty on this snorkeling tour from Kona. Search for dolphins on the way to the bay while admiring the volcanic coast, and after scouring the red for coral and fish, climb aboard for a lunch that's served by the friendly crew.
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
On this exciting Kona submarine tour, dive deep below the cobalt waters just off the Kona coast, where an entire world of fish and marine creatures is waiting just below the surface. As the submarine descends towards the colorful reef, peer through the portholes at fish that swim to within inches of the submarine windows, and experience the sense of peace and calm in this world beneath the waves. This is a great way to explore underwater without even getting your hair wet, and, if you’re very lucky, there’s even the chance you could see a passing shark.
Spend a couple of hours exploring the Big Island’s Hamakua Coast on this off-road excursion. Enjoy complimentary lessons on a practice track if needed, then cruise along picturesque coastal trails on 4x4 Honda ATVs or Side x Side UTVs. Enjoy magnificent views of Mauna Kea and Pacific Ocean, stop at scenic spots for memorable photos, take a swim in a private pond, and get muddy in “the Pit.”
The Big Island of Hawaii has a diverse ecosystem unlike anywhere else on the planet, and on this day-long nature tour, experience the beauty of its black-sand beaches, thundering waterfalls, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. If you’re lucky, find Hawaiian green sea turtles basking on the coast. Since the tour only requires a moderate amount of walking, it's an educational adventure for travelers of all ages, with snacks and refreshments included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Dinner Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Submarine Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Hamakua Coast Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Naha Stone Tours & Tickets
- Puako Bay Tours & Tickets
- Honokohau Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Pier Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Kaumana Caves State Park Tours & Tickets
- Parker Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Kahaluu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kapaau Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Tours & Tickets
- Onomea Bay Tours & Tickets
- Keauhou Bay Tours & Tickets
- Kapoho Tours & Tickets
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets